Leaving legacies.



So this week was a bit of a fast one, not much was done but it went pretty fast. I presented to my host mums daughters children's school (a bit of a tongue twister hahaha) but it was a good day.  I showed children pictures about Niue Island and even showed a few videos to some classes of a Takalo Niue (cultural war dance) and a NZ Haka :) now all the chilldren want to come to New Zealand and Niue.  I have found that Austrians like New Zealanders so I am safe I suppose🤣🤣.  After the day was done I received a few gifts from children which I thought was so sweet.  My favourite was receiving  Mozart chocolates (I’m not gonna open or eat them at ALL until I get back so I can share one with nana evo and one with mama and one for myself ☺👀).  Mozart chocolates had music notes on them that was supercool.

So the next day I was back at school, and guess what.... it snowed in the morning. Like real bad (not terribly bad but really bad) when I got to my bus stop to wait for my bus my hair was ruined and the snow kept falling on my glasses which made it harder for me to see 😐 as you could guess I was NOT happy that day. Anywho! On the SAME day I hung out with my friends, we had a bit of lunch together and talked and just did made more and more memories 🙃 SO here’s where it gets juicy!!!

It was time to go home and my friend and I went our own ways. So when I hang out with friends I usually take the 5:10 bus to Hitzendorf right..... so the bus arrived earlier than I expected and I thought it was just really early, so I got on.  HUGGGGE mistake....I obviously caught the wrong bus.

So the moment I knew I messed up was when the bus turn in a different direction and I was heading for Stallhofen instead of Hitzendorf 😭. I was so scared, I cried I ended up in Stallhofen which was 20 minutes away from Hitzendorf.  The bus driver literrally kicked me off the bus and I was told to wait for the next bus which was at 6:30pm 😩😅.  An you know how I told you it gets dark fast welllllllllll.  My anxiety levels went from 0 to 100 real quick.  Luckily technology these days is great :).

 I tried to phone mama and papa but the phone did not go through so I rang Ingrid.  Papa came and collected me.  I know Mama was not happy with me and I am sorry Mama.  I learned real quick never to repeat that again.  My mum is always harping on about eyes and ears open all the time.  Welllllllll that was a real test mum.  But it was a rookie mistake that I will never make again 😅 but now that I look back on it I see it as a funny memorable moment that I’ll never forget 🤣.  Rings like "THE TIME ANNA CAUGHT THE WRONG BUS IN AUSTRIA".

This week I also received really heartbreaking news  that I just wish was not true 🕊.  News from NZ came Nana Kelena is not well.  My mum's, mum's mum is 90 years old.  My Nena Evo is in Niue with my Aunty.  A real sad time for my family I wish I was at home with them.  So all my family were together and I was just kind of alone in my room just wishing I was with everyone. Thursday evening was an emotional day for me and since then to today it’s been even more emotional, but you know I’m striving, I got this. It’s almost home time yeah! I’ll be home soon so I need to be strong (so I’m telling myself haha #peptalk

Friday flew quickly and then I received the worse news of all, so Friday was another emotionally bad day hahahaha 😊.  It was Waitangi day in NZ and I really missed home so I decided to sing a song of home sweet home.  i posted on my Facebook Music page a song I usually sing at Country Music by Eddie Lowe.  This song was so fitting been away from home an all.  Home sickness set in real quick.

News came Nanna Kelena has passed away in New Zealand.  I cry for my Nena Evo, who was on her way back from Niue, after holidaying at home.  Times are hard and I really wish I was home with my family.  I did manage to speak with my nana and family.  That made me sad, its hard when you are so far away from everyone.  I’m praying for my family back home and as some of them read this I want you to know I miss you all very much and I’ll see you all very very soon and I LOVE U ALL ❤.

So anyways..
Mum rang and said focus on whats on in Austria, go on your day dont worry about home.  Keep yourself busy she says so on Saturday, to get my mind of things a bit I went shopping with two of my friends. I bought a few things for a carnival that I’ll be attending in less than a week ;) (but that will be in the next blog tehee) then I bought some bits and bobs for myself, friends and family. So it was a successful day just getting my mind of things and having a good time with my friends.

And now today :) I haven’t really done much just a bit of homework I’ve been assigned to do from my school back home. Yep. Level one has already started and I am NOT ready HAHAHA. It’s a bit of English homework, talking about racial inequality which is a good topic because I am very passionate about sharing how I feel on topics like this :)

So other then that, not much has happened hahah It’s just a bit of a countdown now because it’s almost home time and I’ll be back to the heat 🤣🤣🤡 haha but anyway, next weeks blog will be up at the same time :).

As my family in New Zealand prepare for Mama Pisa's final farewell, my heart is heavy for Nena Evo.  Love and Blessings Nena.  Pray for my family during our time of sadness.  Congratulations Nena Kelena for graduating to his Kingdom at 90 years old.  I feel priviledge to be here and feel a strong sense of ancestry connection to Germany Nena.  A Godly woman, a righteous and noble servant of our good Lord.

God bless ! Be safe and stay safe and have a good week kia ❤

Be home real soon Nena Evo I love you and miss you very much.

CIIIAAAOOOO xoxoxoxoxox








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Common Ancestor.

Taking on Vienna.

Bye New Zealand...Hello Austria...I am here...I am actually hereeee.