Nana's Crochet Blanket....



Nanna trying to pick my nose πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


What do you think about my nan's blanket.  I was arguing with mum about it because I think it's a quilt and mum said its a crochet blanket.  So we agreed to compromise with crochet quilt lol.  About 3 weeks ago, my nena Evo offered to make me a small blankie to take for when my feet gets cold.  I think its my nans way of saying don't forget her cos she's cute like that πŸ˜‰.  

Nan's been working on it for a wee while now even Nana is excited she's literally dropped all her other projects she's making to work on my one.  Nan has a thing about knitting blankets for all her grandchildren and my cousins would know what I am talking about because some of us have been given them too.  Nan knows I am going to Europe and thinks I leave next week every time we talk about it.  She always asks me "how much longer"  and  I tell her exactly how long then she does the little "oooooo" sound.  Today when I told her I have 22 more days she said she had three more rows to go on my blankie and will be ready for me.  Can you see how cute my nana is.

Mum and I have been arguing about planning my blog and finding different themes.  I have to admit I'm a bit lazy at times so have to be pushed to do it.  Today's content is really about how cute my nana is and how I will miss her a tonne because she makes me happy, sad, angry, bad all in a couple of hours in a day 😝.  Our nan isn't well alot of times so we try our best to make her happy.  The little things help and she loves the singing.  I know I will miss our Sunday rituals when we sing Niuean songs together and mum tries to boss us around lol.  I may try and teach my host family a few Niuean songs.  The family I am going too are very musical and they have different instruments in their home.  So we have decided I wont be taking Ilikai or Bango.  Its a long way to go and I might damage them.  

Also the last few days we've been talking about subjects for school next year.  I want to do a Language paper so I think I might do that in Semester B.  I get home about four weeks after school has started so I am hoping that school will make sure I get the subjects I selected in October.  2020 will be Level 1s for me so I am preparing for what that may look like.

Its really sinking in now I feel my nerves starting to kick in ! I bet it'll be amazing though, and I absolutely love travelling so everything should be ok (I hope LOL) A massive shout out to Nana Evo for taking the time out of her afternoons to complete my bright quilt to take with me, I love you Nena!  

Other than the nerves, I'm feeling quite confident actually, I've got all my gears set and thanks to everybody that has supported me to now, I wouldn't have done it without you all.   Oh did I tell you....... 

I was finally able to afford a little vlog camera for my trip, by busking at the steam punk festival in Thames, thank you so much to Loraine and her team for allowing me every few weeks, to busk outside the Thames market. I bought a camera, and a tripod so look out!  Mum took me to Cash Converters (cos shes cheap like that) and brooooooooo I picked up the same camera on my wishlist for half the price so I was so happy it didn't cost an arm and a leg.  I am going to use it this week to test run it.  The quality on it is so much better than iphone videos.  So when they say write a wishlist you totally have too because everything I have put on my wishlist I have managed to get in the last twelve months.  I'll for sure have some content on a Youtube channel either whilst I am away or when I get home. 

This is a brand new chapter for me, and I couldn't have made it this far if it wasn't for my Mama Cee and Nana Evo. Both mum and nana have always put in their time and effort to make a difference in my music and everything in general, so a HUUUGEEEE shout out to them both (hehehe Nana again).  Cos she is the real MVP. 

Anywho, I think i'll wrap it up here about my Nanas quilt/ blanket/ crochet lols! A new blog will definitely be up next week, same time (maybe even earlier🀭) Will try and cover a theme from week to week before I leave.

Monuina e Po ai mavehe to liu ke feleveia.  Ko au ko Annafinau Tukuitoga.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Common Ancestor.

Taking on Vienna.

Bye New Zealand...Hello Austria...I am here...I am actually hereeee.